DLIC 2023: Sustainability through conscious leadership
The 19th installment of the Distinguished Leadership and Innovation Conference (DLIC) will be held on March 28th, 2023, at the Hyatt Regency Trinidad. DLIC has garnered a reputation as a “must-attend” event known for inspiring thought-provoking concepts, while creating an interactive platform where Caribbean, Latin American leaders and business executives, discuss the challenges and potential solutions for issues facing the region.
In keeping with the spirit of our legacy, the theme of DLIC 2023 is Sustainability through Conscious Leadership and will feature 3 leading international speakers:
- A global thought leader of the Conscious Capitalism movement, Rajendra Sisodia
- Michael J. Gelb – the world’s leading authority on the application of genius thinking to personal and organizational development.
- Bob Chapman – recently named the Tharseō CEO of the Year by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
We promise a forum for provocative discussions, followed by a call to action for more innovative approaches to sustainable development that will increase our opportunities for economic survival across borders and markets, into the 21st century and beyond.
Sustainability Through Conscious Leadership
The shock of the past two years has created unexpected scenarios, many less than ideal. Organisations have been thrust into survival mode, their employees forced to function in many roles and navigate a new technologically advanced landscape. While this misfortune prevailed for many, others enjoyed unplanned success, benefitting from the opportunities born out of the disruptive period. These changes have forced leaders to re-assess their leadership approaches.
As the dust settles, and leaders analyse the ‘pandemic’ experiences of their organisations, they forge forward armed with new datasets, but one common finding emerges as they round the bend into recovery: Leaders must support the integration of more sustainable strategies to achieve business success.
Herein lies the new leadership challenge … to lead more consciously, lead people with empathy, inculcate a culture of consciousness, to help organisations heal and recover from disruptive occurrences, and to create positive social and environment impact.
Become a very intentional leader, DLIC 2023 will help you to:
- Discover the powerful intersection of people-centric leadership
- Explore the tenets of Conscious Capitalism
- Be exposed to the approaches and practices of Truly Human Leadership
- Understand how to operate at a higher purpose, and be a positive force in the communities you serve
- Learn how to nurture more innovative and human-centered cultures and
- Inspire and equip your teams with the creative thinking tools and conscious communication strategies that help translate ideals into reality
- Unlock strategies to further build a sustainable organisation.